2016 Fall Meeting of the APS Division of Nuclear Physics
October 13-16, 2016
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
The Annual Fall Meeting of the Division of Nuclear Physics of the American Physical Society will be held in Vancouver, British Columbia, 13-16 October 2016. Note that the days of the meeting are Thursday-Sunday.
- Three associated topical workshops will be held on Thursday morning, 13 October.
- The plenary session will take place on Thursday afternoon, starting at 3:00 p.m.
- A reception will be held immediately following the plenary session.
- The parallel scientific sessions -- invited sessions, mini-symposia, and contributed paper sessions -- will be held Friday and Saturday morning and afternoon as well as Sunday morning.
- A special workshop luncheon on leadership and diversity will be offered after the topical workshops and before the plenary session.
- The format will follow that of the Oakland meeting, with two 108 minute sessions in the morning, a long lunch break, and two 108 minute sessions in the afternoon.
- The CEU poster session and Physical Review Meet-the-Editors Drop-in will be scheduled in the early time slot on Friday afternoon.
- The Business/Town Meeting will be Friday afternoon in the late time slot, prior to the reception and banquet.
Submit an abstract
Abstract Deadline: 07/01/2016